Things in our lives are broken all around us. They are a certain way because they’ve always been that way. But they don’t have to be. Here’s a sign that is broken not because it’s cracked…but because it’s useless in it’s current state.
It’s located in the family restroom above the changing table. Brilliant.
A few simple things could have been done to make this functional (and useful).
- Someone could have not taken direction from a person or plan that clearly made a mistake.
- Someone else could have quality checked it.
- One of the many employees that cleans the bathroom could have changed it.
- The store manager probably has power to move it.
- It could have been put almost anywhere else in the store and been more useful than here.
Give things some thought. Maybe they don’t have to be broken. What can you unbreak in your life?